Nemco 55925 ShrimpPro 2000 Power Shrimp Cutter and Deveiner
- Free Shipping!
- Consistently deveins, cuts, butterflies, and splits shrimp
- Includes feeder tray for heavy volume jobs
- Great for seafood bars, buffets, stir fry restaurants, and more
- Increases production while decreasing operator risk
- Adjustable depth cut knob
- Made in America
|Width||8 3/4 Inches|
|Height||10 1/8 Inches|
|Pieces Per Hour||6000|
|Type||Shrimp Cutters and Deveiners|
Customer questions about this product
- “What does it mean if an item or voltage is designated for International Use?”
- An item that has been designated for International Use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order for more information regarding items and voltages designated for International Use.
The Nemco 55925 ShrimpPro 2000 power shrimp cutter and deveiner lets you stop preparing shrimp by hand so you can keep pace with the demands of your hungriest shrimp lovers. In just one hour, the Nemco 59925 ShrimpPro 2000 instantly and consistently deveins, cuts, butterflies, or splits up to 6000 shrimp! The Nemco ShrimpPro 2000 drastically increases production while decreasing operator risk. Simply feed shrimp manually into the ShrimpPro with the shrimp's back toward the shrimp cutter to prepare your shrimp. For deveining, the backs are cut off to remove the veins. The depth of which the back is cut can be adjusted with the depth cut knob. Plus, for heavy volume jobs, you can use the convenient feeder tray! The ShrimpPro 2000 is a must have tool for your seafood bar or buffet, Asian stir fry restaurant, catering event, market, or grocery store. Made in America. CE and ETL Listed. Choose voltage. See Manual for additional operating instructions.
Width: 8 3/4"
Height: 10 1/8"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): 55925 , 55925-230
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Seafood Preparation Appliances
Seafood Pots and Serving Trays
Seafood Preparation Tools
Parts and Accessories for Seafood Preparation Equipment
Overall User Rating: Nemco 55925 ShrimpPro 2000 Power Shrimp Cutter and Deveiner ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
We recently got this machine to help us cut down on labor in our production kitchen, and it has been an instant hit! We have to prep 10 boxes of shrimp a day, by peeling and deveining. Doing the process by hand took us over 3 hours per day, this machine has cut that down from day one to one and a half hour. I'm going to make a 2 man team to further cut this down to 45 minutes, and help me utilize man-hours elsewhere. the results are very consistent, be sure to test out the depth adjustment every day, and always be sure that the moving parts are aligned correctly before switching the unit on.
Renuka G. from The Kati Roll Company Posted on 09/26/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register