Microfiber Dry Velcro Dust Mop - 24"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Looped fringe prevents dust from flying
- Will not leave streaks or residue
- Velcro allows for removal for cleaning convenience
- Withstands approximately 60 washes
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Give your floors a streak and residue-free shine with this 24" dry mop! Designed for efficient and consistent results, the blue looped fringes collect dust and minimize the risk of clouding or spreading during use. To extend usage and to ensure durability, this mop does not feature a foam layer, and velcro allows the microfiber cloth to be detached from the mop frame (sold separately) to be washed in approximately 60 laundering cycles. Ideal for polishing hard surfaces in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner, this microfiber mop will help you maintain the tidy appearance that your patrons appreciate!
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Microfiber Dry Velcro Dust Mop - 24" ( 5.0 stars from 3 reviews )
this works well on a large marble tile floor I clean, I do wish it picked up what is in the ?seams? a little better, I will need to look into that the next time I buy, I would say thing is best for a nice flat floor. It has held together great though!
Brandy W. from SCCA Posted on 11/17/2014
My workers love these, They say that they like them because you don't have to mess with fitting the frames through them, just stick them on and go.
Troy D. from Caseyboys Posted on 02/21/2014
These micro fiber dry dust mops work great at picking up everything on your floor. The size goes under your tables well. These are a great buy.
Sheila M. from Sheila's Homestyle Posted on 12/25/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register