Metro C537-MFC-L-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door - Gray
- 3/4 height, clear door with lip load aluminum slides spaced at 1 1/2"
- Moisture module for hot holding and proofing; moisture control at any temperature
- Gray "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- UL and NSF Listed; 120V, 2000W; NEMA 5-20P plug
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||3/4 Height|
|Door Style||Clear Full Door|
|Interior Configuration||Lip Load Slides|
|Number of Doors||1|
Thanks to its specialized moisture module, this 3/4 height Metro C537-MFC-L-GY C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet lets you hold or proof at any temperature between 80 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, with full humidity control for optimum results. Its individual analog controls also allow you to adjust temperature and humidity levels, to create the perfect environment for any type of food.
Its lip load aluminum slides, spaced at 1 1/2" intervals, can accommodate up to (27) full size sheet pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Insulated clear door; gray "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- Moisture module can maintain 35% relative humidity at 160 degrees Fahrenheit, 95% relative humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- UL and NSF Listed; 120V, 2000W, NEMA 5-20P plug
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height (including casters): 59"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Metro C537-MFC-L C5 3 Series Moisture Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet - Clear Door
Metro C537-MFC-4-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door - Gray
Metro C537-MFC-U-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Door - Gray
Metro C537-MFS-L-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Solid Door - Gray
Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register