Mercer M24204PL 4" Deba (Utility) Knife
Other Available Sizes:
- High carbon, stain-free German steel blade
- Easy-to-grip Santoprene handle
- Heavy design makes slicing through tough meats easy
- Slices, dices, and minces a wide variety of ingredients
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- Perfect for cutting fish, meat, and hard vegetables
|Blade Length||4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade. For best results, please refer to the Cleaning Instructions guide for step-by-step details.
Easily cut fish, meat, and hard vegetables with the Mercer M24204PL 4" Deba knife! This pointed utility knife may be used as a light or medium-duty cleaver, and it features a heavy blade that will make slicing through tough meats a simple task.
The knives from Mercer's Japanese-style professional knife collection are sure to become a favorite in your commercial kitchen. Each wood-stamped handle has the look of wood with the comfort and safety provided by a Santoprene, no-slip grip. The single edge blade is made of high carbon, German stain-free steel, guaranteeing its value for years to come.
Blade Length: 4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
The Mercer M24204 4" Deba (Utility) Knife does have an easy grip handle. The knife is so small and it just fits so neatly in the hand. Great purchase.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 03/01/2016
Nice small and durable knife for cutting small pieces of just about anything. The blade is thick and very sharp and the small size is perfect for maneuvering and cutting small portions.
Rodger T. Posted on 01/12/2014
Beautiful knife. I would recommend order a knife guard with this knife if you are using a knife roll. I would also suggest that if you are not familiar with sharpening this type of knife, to get it sharpened professionally.
Marilyn C. from Le Cordon Bleu Minneapolis/St Paul MN Posted on 11/30/2013
Mercer knives are made to please,this little knife has become a favorite in my kitchen,but I should order another because every time I look for it my wife has it in her hand.
Phillip C. Posted on 02/22/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register