Lodge P14W3 14" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Generous size with loop handles
- Made in the USA
Lodge GC15 15" Tempered Glass Cover
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because iron is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because iron is forever!
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
Sauté meats and vegetables to perfection with this Lodge P14W3 14" cast iron wok! This wok is generous in size and features well designed assist handles to provide ease of handling. The sturdy base and consistent source of heat helps keep the wok stationary on the stove top so you can focus your attention on preparing your legendary Asian recipes. This piece is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees.
This wok is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Made in the USA.
Length: 18 1/8"
Width: 14 5/8"
Height: 4 1/4"
Do not use in the microwave.
Asian Woks, Wok Covers and Wok Rings
Chinese / Asian Take Out Containers
Sashimi Knives, Deba Knives, and Asian Paring Knives
Appetizer and Tasting Dishes
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register