Lodge L90G3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Essential for big breakfasts, quesadillas, roasted vegetables, or grilled sandwiches
- Made in the USA
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because iron is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because iron is forever!
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge L90G3 10 1/2" cast iron griddle! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for making your signature entrees, as well as for use as a serving plate – the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Use it to sauté, fry, stir-fry, sear, or bake. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This pan is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Made in the USA.
Width: 10 5/8"
Do not use in the microwave.
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Lodge L90G3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
The Lodge 10 1/2 # cast iron griddle is just the right size, either on the stove, on the grill outside, or in the oven. I have had great results searing (and then baking) fish, and also as an alternative to a baking stone for pizzas.
Valerie A. Posted on 08/20/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register