Krampouz CGCID4 17" x 18" Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
- Cast iron cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- UL Listed; 24,000 BTU
- Ships with standard natural gas connection; includes parts for field conversion to liquid propane
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Learn how to expertly use your crepe griddle with this step-by-step guide! Whether your are just starting out, or need a little refresher, this Krampouz video will teach you how to make flat and delicious-looking crepes.
Need to learn how to season and maintain your crepe maker? Look no further than this Krampouz step-by-step guide!
|Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||7 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CGCID4 17" x 18" gas cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features a large diameter 8-spike burner and cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the burner insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A piezo push-button ignition makes activation simple, and a safety device by the thermocouple automatically cuts off the gas supply in case the flame goes out accidentally. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on three legs.
The Krampouz CGCID4 17" x 18" gas cast iron crepe maker is UL Listed. Wooden spreader and spatula included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 7 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
One year parts and labor warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Krampouz CECIF4 17" x 18" Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Commercial Waffle Makers
32 oz. Noble Chemical Formula D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser - Ecolab® 29777 Alternative
Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" Dual Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Waring WSC160 16" Electric Crepe Maker - 120V
Krampouz CEBPB2 13" Round Electric Single Crepe Maker - 1300W, 110V
Krampouz CEBIF4 15 1/2" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Krampouz CEBIR4 16" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 120V
Waring WSC165B 16" Round Crepe Maker - 208/240V, 2170/2880W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register