Waring WSC165B 16" Round Crepe Maker - 208/240V, 2170/2880W
- Free Shipping!
- 16" diameter cast iron cooking surface
- Cool-touch handles
- "Power" and "Ready" indicator lights
- Butter spreader and spatula included
- UL and NSF Listed; 2170/2880W
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bags 6 / Case
Easily create a variety of flavorful French crepes for breakfast, lunch, or dessert with the Waring crepe maker! Watch this video to learn more about the unit's features and controls.
Learn how to easily season your crepe maker so you can create smooth, delicious crepes with every use!
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||16 Inches|
|Amps||10.4 - 12.0 Amps|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Wattage||2170 - 2880 Watts|
|Griddle Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Temperature||570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Quickly create mouthwatering crepes with the Waring WSC165B 16" round crepe maker! This crepe maker features up to 2880 watts of heating power for fast and thorough cooking, and its spacious 16" diameter cast iron cooking surface is designed to accommodate large crepes. The durable stainless steel base provides long-lasting durability, and the heat resistant handles make it easy for your staff to move this crepe maker to and from storage. For easy temperature change, an adjustable thermostat can be set to temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and the "Power" and "Ready" indicator lights let you know when this equipment is warmed up.
The Waring WSC165B 16" round crepe maker is UL and NSF Listed and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-30P plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register