Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" Round Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
- Cast iron cooking surfaces
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- UL Listed; 24,000 BTU
- Ships with standard natural gas connection; includes parts for field conversion to liquid propane
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bags 6 / Case
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Material||Cast Iron|
|Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" round gas cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features a large diameter 8-spike burner and cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the burner insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A piezo push-button ignition makes activation simple, and a safety device by the thermocouple automatically cuts off the gas supply in case the flame goes out accidentally. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on three legs. This unit requires a 3/8" natural gas connection.
The Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" round gas cast iron crepe maker is UL Listed. Wooden spreader and spatula included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 7 1/2"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
One year parts and labor warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Krampouz CEBIF4 15 1/2" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Commercial Waffle Makers
Waring WSC160 16" Electric Crepe Maker - 120V
Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" Dual Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Waring WSC165B 16" Round Crepe Maker - 208/240V, 2170/2880W
Krampouz CECIF4 17" x 18" Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
Krampouz ASH40 15.75" Beechwood Crepe Spatula
Waring CAC108 Stainless Steel Crepe Spatula
Waring CAC107 Crepe Batter Spreader
Overall User Rating: Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" Round Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU ( 5.0 stars from 2 reviews )
WHILE AT THE FRENCH QUARTER DURING MARDIS GRAS, I HAD THE BEST CREPES THAT NEW ORLEANS HAD TO OFFER. THE CREPES WERE COOKED TO PERFECTION,,,,EVENLY BROWNED WITH CRISPY EDGES. I DECIDED THAT I WANTED A KRAMPOUZ GAS CREPES COOKER, THE SAME AS THAT LITTLE CREPIER SHOP HAD.... SINCE I HAVE ORDERED FROM WEBSTAURANT BEFORE, IT WAS MY FIRST CHOICE. WITH THE BEST PRICE I FOUND,,,,,,,AND THE BEST PRODUCTS OUT THERE,,,,I WILL PROBABLY BE ORDERING ANOTHER.
Leland A. from Leland Anderson Posted on 02/23/2015
I ordered 2 Commercial Crepe makers from New-Zealand and within only a few days were already en route...very impressed with their service. Items were very well boxed and protected. Thanks WEB i will certainly buy again and recommend to anyone. Steve
Stephen C. from me ne frego Posted on 03/20/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register