Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" Round Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
- Cast iron cooking surfaces
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- UL Listed; 24,000 BTU
- Ships with standard natural gas connection; includes parts for field conversion to liquid propane
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Griddle Material||Cast Iron|
|Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" round gas cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features a large diameter 8-spike burner and cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the burner insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A piezo push-button ignition makes activation simple, and a safety device by the thermocouple automatically cuts off the gas supply in case the flame goes out accidentally. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on three legs. This unit requires a 3/8" natural gas connection.
The Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" round gas cast iron crepe maker is UL Listed. Wooden spreader and spatula included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 7 1/2"
Krampouz CGCID4 17" x 18" Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
Krampouz CGCIM4 34" x 18" Dual Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 48,000 BTU
Krampouz CEBIF4 15 1/2" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3600W, 240V
Commercial Waffle Makers
Waring CAC107 Crepe Batter Spreader
Krampouz CECIF4 17" x 18" Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3600W, 240V
Waring WSC165B 16" Round Crepe Maker - 208/240V, 2170/2880W
Krampouz CEBIR4 16" Round Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker – 120V
5 3/4" Beechwood Crepe Dough Spreader
- 11 3/4" Cast Iron Crepe Pan with Beech Wood Spatula and Scraper
Krampouz CEBPB2 13" Round Electric Teflon Coated Single Crepe Maker - 1300W, 110V
Waring CAC108 Stainless Steel Crepe Spatula
Waring WSC160 Electric Crepe Maker 16" - 120V
Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" Dual Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3600W, 240V
Krampouz ASH40 15.75" Beechwood Crepe Spatula
Krampouz ARI18 7" Round Stainless Steel Crepe Batter Spreader
Krampouz ARH18 7" Flat Beechwood Batter Spreader
Overall User Rating: Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" Round Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
I ordered 2 Commercial Crepe makers from New-Zealand and within only a few days were already en route...very impressed with their service. Items were very well boxed and protected. Thanks WEB i will certainly buy again and recommend to anyone. Steve
Stephen C. from me ne frego Posted on 03/20/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register