Homer Laughlin 10100 7.25 oz. Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim China Bouillon Bowl - 36/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$89.99/Case|
- Features chip-resistant durability
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin china item in an oven?
- This item is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, but it should only be used in an oven for warming purposes. To avoid thermal shock, it should never go directly from a freezer to an oven.
Use this Homer Laughlin narrow rim 7.25 oz. creamy white / off white bouillon bowl to serve hot soups with a simple twist. A 2 1/2" cylindrical height is perfect for serving soups, desserts, and side dishes without too much bulk. This Homer Laughlin narrow rim 7.25 oz. bouillon bowl is both safe and durable.
This Homer Laughlin narrow rim 7.25 oz. bouillon bowl is perfect for cafes, hotels, restaurants, and at catered events.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 7.25 oz.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|World Tableware Kingsmen|
|CAC China Narrow Rim|
|Tuxton Nevada China|
|International Tableware Valencia|
Homer Laughlin Narrow Rim Ivory (American White) China Dinnerware
Homer Laughlin Rolled Edge Ivory (American White) China Dinnerware
Bud Vases and Accent Vases
Cloth Table Covers
Condiment Holders and Dispensers
these were a very economical solution to our problem of not enough soup bowls. they don't match our set, but we mainly use them for buffet stations so that doesn't really matter.
Joyce B. from breezy point international Posted on 09/01/2015
Get paid to review this product!