Hobart LXeR-2 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher - Energy Recovery Hot Water Sanitizing, 120/208-240V
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST)
- Energy Recovery design recycles steam heat to preheat cold inlet water
- 17" door opening
- Up to 30 racks per hour; 0.62 gallons per rack
- Detergent, rinse aid, and delimer pumps
- Advanced service diagnostics
- UL, NSF, and Green Building Council Listed, Energy Star Qualified; 120/208-240V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
This Hobart LXeR-2 Advansys hot water sanitizing dishwasher provides you with superior efficiency and a host of convenient, automated features in a compact, undercounter footprint! This dishwasher can handle up to 30 racks per hour using only 0.62 gallons of water per rack, and its energy recovery technology uses recycled steam heat to preheat cold inlet water for additional energy savings. An advanced diagnostics system works to provide hassle-free operation, and also lets you know when you're running low on chemicals with audible and visual alarms. For efficient operation and easy cleaning, it also features a deluxe soil management system with removable stainless steel scrap screen and secondary fine strainer. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Hot water sanitizing; recycles steam heat to preheat cold inlet water
- (1) peg type rack; (1) combination rack
- Light load: 30 racks per hour; Normal load: 24 racks per hour; Heavy Load: 13 racks per hour
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater with 70 degrees Fahrenheit rinse
- Detergent, rinse aid, and delimer pumps
- Automated deliming cycle
- Advanced diagnostics with low chemical alarms, dirty water indicator, and clogged wash arm sensing
- Snap-in revolving upper and lower rinse arms; revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Removable scrap screen
- UL, NSF, Green Building Council Listed, Energy Star Qualified; 120/208-240V, must be hard-wired
Left to Right: 23 15/16
Front to Back: 26 3/4
Height: 32 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Hobart assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Machine Dish Washing & Sanitizing Chemicals
Dish and Flatware Racks
Under Counter Dishwashers
- Hobart LXIH-4 High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher w/ Detergent & Rinse Aid Pump
Hobart SR24H Undercounter Hot Water Sanitizing Dishwasher with Detergent Pump
- Jackson Delta 1200 Electric Carousel Type Underbar Glass Washer
- CMA L-1X Undercounter Dishwasher Low Temperature 30 Rack/HR
Hobart SR24C-4 Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher with Detergent Pump 120V
Jackson M24STND-6 Avenger Dish Machine Stand - 6"
- CMA GW-100 Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Glass Washer
- Jackson Avenger LT Low Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher- Chemical Sanitizing
- CMA UC50E High Temperature, Undercounter Dishwasher
Hobart LXeH-1 Undercounter Dishwasher - Hot Water Sanitizing, 208-240V
Hobart SR24H Undercounter Hot Water Sanitizing Dishwasher
- Wareforce UH30 Undercounter Dishwasher - High Temperature Sanitizing
Hobart SR24H Undercounter Hot Water Dishwasher with Detergent Pump and Top and Side Panels
Hobart LXeH-2 Undercounter Dishwasher - Hot Water Sanitizing, 120/208-240V
- CMA GL-X Low Temperature Undercounter Glass Washer
Hobart LXeH-6 Undercounter Dishwasher - Hot Water Sanitizing, 220-240V
- Wareforce CG Underbar Glass Washer 208/230V
Overall User Rating: Hobart LXeR-2 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher - Energy Recovery Hot Water Sanitizing, 120/208-240V ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
the dishwaher itself is incredible. we have already seen a drop in the amount of time we spend doing dishes, a drop in our water bill and a drop in our electric bill. Similarly, we were spending a lot of money on dishwashing liquid and that has been cut to a fraction of the cost. Yes, the dishwasher and install was worth it, but it definitely an investment that will pay off.
Ted J. from Sadie Mae's Cupcake Cafe & Bakery Posted on 11/14/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register