Edlund SG-2C Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Clamp Base
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel clamp base
- For light-duty use (15 cans per day)
You May Also Need
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
Petrol-Gel Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant - 4 oz. Tube
Scrubble by ACS B862 7 1/4" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
Looking for a long-lasting, efficient-to-use, can opener? Check out the Edlund SG-2 Manual Can opener!
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cans per Day||15|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Open up to 15 cans per day with the Edlund SG-2C stainless steel manual can opener! This can opener is perfect for those who are looking for a durable piece of equipment for light-duty applications. It's made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability and utility, and its stainless steel clamp base securely attaches to your countertops without the use of screws and can be easily removed. The whole unit is designed to disassemble for easy part replacement.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register