Edlund KSUV-18 Helios Ultraviolet Knife Sterilizer
- Sanitizes 99% of bacteria with UV light in about 3 minutes
- 15-minute belled timer
- Cord and plug included
- Mirrored interior and clear knife rack for maximum UV coverage
- Holds up to 12 knives plus steel
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Quickly and easily sterilize your knives with up to 99% efficacy in the Edlund KSUV-18 Helios ultraviolet knife sterilizer! This knife sterilizer holds up to 12 knives and 1 steel at a time, while two larger slots accommodate larger blades like cleavers. The UV-filtered plexiglass door features a lockable, keyed handle to ensure safety and prevent tampering, and the stainless steel body offers outstanding durability. Edlund's unique mirrored interior and clear slotted knife rack allow for total UV coverage and maximum sanitation.
For best results, clean your knives as you normally would, removing large food particles and residues with hot soapy water. When it comes time to sanitize your knives, simply load up the Helios and turn the sterilizer on for up to 15 minutes, although the process only takes about 3 minutes! LED lights indicate when the door is closed correctly and when sterilization is in progress.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Get paid to review this product!