Choice Replacement Cover for Choice 8 Qt. Supreme Full Size Roll Top Gold Trim Chafer
Other Available Styles:
- Identical match to Choice 8 qt. roll top gold trim chafer's original lid
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Pristine gold handle and hinge
- Fits perfectly into your chafer's hinges to ensure continue opening properly
- Assists in maintaining food's hot temperature
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
Accessorize your Choice chafer with our full, 1/2, and 1/3 size food pans! Also check out our 3 types of chafer fuel, convenient microfiber cleaning cloths, and even our refillable long tip lighters.
Watch as Steve demonstrates the proper way to use your chafer, from how much water you will need to when you should light the fuel. And remember, a chafer is only for keeping food warm, not for cooking it!
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel chafer has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints are easily removed with a dry cloth.
After continuous use or misplacing your cover in between events, your chafer may benefit from a replacement. This Choice roll top cover with a gold handle is identical to the lid originally provided with your Choice 8 qt. full size round roll top gold trim chafer (sold separately). This perfect match ensures your roll top lid continues to lock in open positions or retract the full 180 degrees. Made of polished stainless steel, this cover assists in maintaining your food's hot temperature for hours! Plus, this lid's ventilation minimizes condensation for quality serving.
Height: 7 1/2"
Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pans and Accessories
Serving and Display Platters / Trays
Catering and Rental Plate Racks
Linens & Table Coverings
Portable Sneeze Guards
Overall User Rating: Choice Replacement Cover for Choice 8 Qt. Supreme Full Size Roll Top Gold Trim Chafer ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
Although we only cater from time to time, these are the lids we use for our chaffing dishes. They fit all of our steam tables and they look great! Just hit them with a wet rag and quick dry for a nice shine.
Michael S. Posted on 07/16/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register