Chicago Metallic 91130 13" x 1 1/2" Deep Dish Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge aluminum construction
- Embossed feet add stability
- Straight-sided design
- Doubles as a shallow cake pan
- Stackable for easy storage
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||12 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||13 1/16 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Craft your pizza creations or invent new flavor combinations and cook them perfectly using this Chicago Metallic 91130 BAKALON pizza pan. With its deep edges, you can produce crispy-crusted, thick pizza slices that your patrons will love, no matter what the topping. Made of 14 gauge aluminum, this pan is sturdy and reliable and will retain their shape even after repeated use. The embossed feet make the pan stable wherever you set it. Also, the pans are nestable for space-saving storage.
Each BAKALON deep dish pizza pan is a high-strength aluminum pan, made with a durable, hard-coat anodized surface that will not chip, peel, rust or interact with food. Tough enough to resist the use and abuse of commercial kitchens, this pan will help you achieve a perfect bake every time because its dark surface color absorbs radiant heat - allowing faster baking times at lower temperatures. After seasoning, a small amount of oil on the surface of this pan will keep food from sticking and make cleanup easy.
Top Diameter: 13 1/16"
Bottom Diameter: 12 3/8"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!