Carlisle KL20005 Kingline 8 7/8" Red Plate - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Durable gloss finish resists chipping and staining
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets the tough requirements of heavy-duty foodservice applications
- Made of break-resistant melamine
- Reinforced at vital stress points
|Top Diameter||8 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this melamine dinnerware resist scratches from knives?
- This line of melamine dinnerware is offered at an attractive price point. It is lighter in weight and not intended for use with knives, either dinner or serrated. For a more scratch-resistant product, consider purchasing a similar product from a heavier weight line, such as Durus. Remember though, eventually all plastic will scratch when exposed to the sawing motion of knives.
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
The Carlisle KL20005 dinner plate is perfect for service in schools, retirement communities or healthcare facilities. This red plate features a durable gloss finish that resists chipping and staining, and is perfect for serving chicken and rice, pasta and more.
Made of break-resistant melamine, this medium-weight plate is built to withstand the rigors of high-volume kitchens and still look great in your cafeteria, institution or hospital. This plate is safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top Diameter: 8 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle KL11805 Kingline 10 oz. Red Nappie Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL12705 Kingline 12" x 9" x 1 3/16" Red Oval Platter - 12/Case
Carlisle KL20105 Kingline 7 1/4" Red Sandwich Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20405 Kingline 6 1/2" Red Pie Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL35005 Kingline 8 oz. Red Bouillon Cup - 48/Case
Carlisle KL80505 Kingline 4.75 oz. Red Rimmed Fruit Bowl - 48/Case
Very bright exuberant plates that fit all of my restaurant needs. The product is durable and sturdy. Not too heavy or slick. We would recommend.
Toby P. from Johnny's Pizza House Posted on 02/06/2015
We've been using these plates for several months now and they are great! We have had one break and shatter, but other than that, they are pretty durable. Customers use forks and knives on them and they don't show as many scratches as I worried they would. Love them!
Susan H. from Giordano's Pizza House Posted on 11/07/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register