Carlisle KL11825 Kingline 10 oz. Tan Nappie Bowl - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Durable gloss finish resists chipping and staining
- Safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets the tough requirements of heavy-duty foodservice applications
- Made of break-resistant melamine
- Reinforced at vital stress points
|Height||1 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this melamine dinnerware resist scratches from knives?
- This line of melamine dinnerware is offered at an attractive price point. It is lighter in weight and not intended for use with knives, either dinner or serrated. For a more scratch-resistant product, consider purchasing a similar product from a heavier weight line, such as Durus. Remember though, eventually all plastic will scratch when exposed to the sawing motion of knives.
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
The Carlisle KL11825 10 oz. nappie bowl is perfect for service in schools, retirement communities or healthcare facilities. This 5 1/8" tan bowl features a durable gloss finish that resists chipping and staining, and is perfect for serving appetizers, small salads, soups, fruit or oatmeal.
Made of break-resistant melamine, this medium-weight bowl is built to withstand the rigors of high-volume kitchens and still look great in your cafeteria, institution or hospital. This bowl is safe for temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top Diameter: 5 1/8"
Height: 1 5/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Carlisle KL10225 Kingline 10" Tan 3-Compartment Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL10825 Kingline 14 oz. Tan Nappie Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL11525 Kingline 16 oz. Tan Chowder Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL11625 Kingline 10" Tan Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL11925 Kingline 12.5 oz. Tan Rimmed Nappie Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL12125 Kingline 9.6 oz. Tan Grapefruit Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL12625 Kingline 13 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 1 3/16" Tan Oval Platter - 12/Case
Carlisle KL12725 Kingline 12" x 9" x 1 3/16" Tan Oval Platter - 12/Case
Carlisle KL20025 Kingline 8 7/8" Tan Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20125 Kingline 7 1/4" Tan Sandwich Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20325 Kingline 8 3/4" Tan 3-Compartment Plate - 12/Case
Carlisle KL20425 Kingline 6 1/2" Tan Pie Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL20525 Kingline 5 1/2" Tan Bread and Butter Plate - 48/Case
Carlisle KL35025 Kingline 8 oz. Tan Bouillon Cup - 48/Case
Carlisle KL80025 Kingline 5 oz. Tan Rimmed Fruit Bowl - 48/Case
Carlisle KL80525 Kingline 4.75 oz. Tan Rimmed Fruit Bowl - 48/Case
Get paid to review this product!