Carlisle 471206 12" Beige Plastic Utility Tong
- Quantity Discounts!
- Made of a revolutionary plastic for exceptional durability
- Withstands heat up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for catering events, weddings, or buffets
- Eliminates the need to wash or replace expensive silverware
- Perfect for serving fresh garden salads or bread sticks
- Beige color allows for easy identification
|Maximum Temperature||300 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
Use these Carlisle 471206 12" beige plastic utility tongs for your next catered event, wedding, or buffet! Made of the revolutionary plastic material acetal, these tongs offer supreme strength and longevity to stand up to heavy use. However, since they are still disposable, you can simply throw them away after use for an easy, hassle-free cleanup your staff will love.
Boasting a soft, beige color, these tongs allow for easy identification and can be used to help prevent cross contamination. They can be used on high temperature surfaces and can even withstand heat up to 300 degrees for versatile use. Eliminate the need for washing, transporting, and replacing expensive silverware and provide your guests with these beige plastic utility tongs.
Length: 11 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Perfect salad bar tongs for items that are harder to reach or that may be a bit bigger. Made of a sturdy plastic and are easy to clean.
Charlie C. from NASTC Catering Posted on 05/14/2014
These Carlisle tongs are great for our buffet. They close tightly at the end so our customers can get a firm grip on the food without dropping it. Also the 12" length allows the handles to stay out of the pan keeping the food sanitary.
Adam S. from Gallaghers Pizza Posted on 05/02/2013
These are great. It is now nice to have our customers use them instead of regular tongs that can slip our of your hands and spill all over. Should have gotten them sooner. You are a great company to work with.
Donald R. Posted on 08/11/2007
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register