Cal-Mil 7104 48" Aqua Portable Acrylic Sneeze Guard with Black Iron Wire Frame
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Protects food from airborne contaminants
- Clear acrylic guard offers optimal food visibility
- 18" clearance for easy access to food
- Durable acrylic material
- Down-turned edge shields your food even more
- Portable design ideal for catering businesses
- Elegant black iron wire frame
|Width||12 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What do you clean acrylic with?
- Acrylic is cleaned with soap and water, or with special acrylic-specific cleaning solutions. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners. A non-abrasive cloth is also recommended to prevent scratching.
- What's the best way to clean this food guard?
- Hand washing is recommended for this product. Wash with mild detergent and use a soft cloth to dry. Avoid using alcohol, ammonia, chemical-based cleaners, or abrasives.
This Cal-Mil 7104 48" Aqua portable acrylic sneeze guard will ensure that your food is protected from airborne contaminants. The acrylic guard, held up by a black iron wire frame on three sides, acts as a shield for your foods placed underneath its 48" horizontal reach. The wire is formed into a beautiful looping design that will add splendor to your food setup. This portable guard is perfect for keeping stray food particles, dust, and germs off of foods at hotels, buffets, restaurants, and catered events.
Width: 12 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Chafers, Chafing Dishes, and Chafer Accessories
Display Risers and Display Stands
Serving and Display Ware
Microfiber Cloths & Mitts
Flatware Holders and Flatware Organizers
Mobile Heated Plate and Dish Dispensers
We use these over our steam table and our refrigerated table in our breakfast area. They look very nice and have been pretty stable. You do need to pay attention so that the plastic stays on the metal bars on the sides, but it has not been a problem.
Patricia H. from Red River Inn Posted on 12/10/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register