Beverage Air SPED36-12M 36" Mega Top Refrigerated Salad / Sandwich Prep Table with 2 Drawers
- 3 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 10" wide cutting board
- UL Listed, 115V
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Beverage Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Caster Set - 4 / Pack
Beverage Air 00C31-041A 3" Replacement Caster Set - 4 / Pack
Beverage Air 28D40-066C-04 Locking Divider Bar for SPE Mega Top Series
Beverage Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Replacement Caster Set - 4 / Pack
Beverage Air 00C31-045A 1 1/2" Roller Kit for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4 / Pack
Beverage Air 00C23-129D-00 Tubular Overshelf for SPE36 and SPED36 Mega Top Salad / Sandwich Prep Tables
Beverage Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4 / Pack
Beverage Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4 / Pack
|Depth||38 5/16 Inches|
|Height||45 9/16 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||10.2 cu. ft.|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
From the Elite series, the Beverage Air SPED36-12M 36" mega top sandwich / salad prep table with two drawers is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. The top section can hold up to (12) 1/6 size food pans, while each drawer can hold one full size food pan and one 1/3 size food pan (up to 4" deep in top drawer, 6" deep in bottom drawer). Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- 10" wide polyethylene cutting board provides convenient work space and is removable for easy cleaning
- Top section holds (12) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans (included)
- Airflow ensures that product in open containers is kept below 41 degreesF and above freezing
- Drawers hold (1) full size food pan plus (1) 1/3 size food pan; top drawer accommodates pans up to 4" deep, bottom drawer up to 6" deep (sold separately)
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/4 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant maintain food safe holding temperatures
- Heavy duty 6" casters (2 with brakes), stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Insulated cover
- 10.2 cu. ft. total capacity
- UL Listed, 115V; 8' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 38 5/16"
Height: 45 9/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register