American Metalcraft CAR8HCSP 7 3/4" SuperPerforated CAR Pizza Pan - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||6 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 3/4 Inches|
|Material||Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR8HCSP 7 3/4" SuperPerforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This SuperPerforated CAR pizza pan contains (114) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a mouth-watering, golden crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. Its hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 7 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 6 3/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
DownloadsHard Coat Pizza Pan Care and Use
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register