American Metalcraft CAR16SPHC 16" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Super Perforated CAR Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Super perforated bottom allows for direct heat contact for a crispier crust
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||15 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR16SPHC 16" super perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results. This super perforated CAR pizza pan contains (370) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a mouth-watering, golden crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Top Diameter: 16"
Bottom Diameter: 15"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Furmano's #10 Can Pizza Sauce - 6/Case
Pizza Dough Dockers
American Metalcraft LX306 6 oz. Lexan Swirl Cheese Shaker
Paper Cold Cups
These pans are the best! They create a delicious crust, that is evenly baked! They are non-stick, which is a must when you are in the pizza business!
Jay B. from Jays Posted on 10/18/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register