American Metalcraft CAR16HC 16" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||15 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR16HC 16" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results to create the perfect pizza. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Top Diameter: 16"
Bottom Diameter: 15"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
18" Wooden Rolling Pin
American Metalcraft BP39 39" Pizza Bubble Popper
Pizza Dough Dockers
American Metalcraft SPHA5110 5100 Series 10" Super Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Self-Stacking Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPHC2014 14" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPT2013 13" Super Perforated Tin-Plated Steel Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft A4008 8" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft PHC90131.5 13" x 1 1/2" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HA4008 8" x 1" Heavy Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft PA90142 14" x 2" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft A80121.5 12" x 1 1/2" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register