American Metalcraft CAR15HC 15" CAR Pizza Pan - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||14 Inches|
|Top Diameter||15 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR15HC 15" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results to create the perfect pizza! The hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 15"
Bottom Diameter: 14"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft BP39 39" Pizza Bubble Popper
American Metalcraft PIZR2 4" Pizza Cutter with Red Handle
16" x 16" x 1 3/4" Kraft Corrugated Pizza Box - 50 / Case
Royal Paper RPST2M Pizza Box Stacks 2000 / Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register