American Metalcraft CAR12HC 12" CAR Pizza Pan - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$12.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||11 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR12HC 12" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results to create the perfect pizza! The hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Pizza Dough Dockers
Tablecraft 4103W 6" x 3" Dough Scraper
American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Black Handle Pizza Cutter
American Metalcraft HCSQ620 6" x 6" x 2" Square Hard Coat Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HADEP12SP 12" x 1" Deep Dish Tapered Super Perforated Pizza Pan - Heavy Weight Aluminum
American Metalcraft 3809 9" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft HA2007 7" Tapered Pizza Pan - Heavy Weight Aluminum
American Metalcraft T9005SP 11" Super Perforated Tin Plate Steel Pizza Pan - 11" x 1 1/2"
American Metalcraft HA5014 14" Straight-Sided Aluminum Pizza Pan - Heavy Weight Aluminum
American Metalcraft CTP11P 11" Perforated Coupe Pizza Pan - Standard Weight Aluminum
American Metalcraft HC2006 6" Tapered/Nesting Pizza Pan - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
These pans are the best. I like the sharp edge so I can put my dough in the pan bigger and use the edge to get a perfect crust!
Allison H. from CG's Pizza Posted on 10/16/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register