American Metalcraft CAR10HCSP 10" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$12.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||9 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR10HCSP 10" SuperPerforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This SuperPerforated CAR pizza pan contains (114) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a mouth-watering, golden crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. Its hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 9"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Tuxton BAA-1315 DuraTux 13 1/8" Caramel China Pizza Serving Plate - 6/Case
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
Pizza Dough Dockers
These do a great job. I am retiring the pizza stone and just using these. Don't cut on them to save the non stick coating. Crusts come out great!
Keith n. Posted on 12/03/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register