American Metalcraft 3814 14" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy in lots of 12:||$12.83/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 3" deep pan
- Durable heavy weight, 14 gauge (1.5 mm thick) aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for baking cake layers of deep dish pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Use this American Metalcraft 3814 14" x 3" round aluminum cake pan for all your bakery, cafe, or restaurant's cake creations. Made of heavy weight, 14 gauge (1.5 mm thick) aluminum, this pan is durable and reliable. Plus, this material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes. Its straight sides make all of your cakes perfectly uniform and symmetrical, which is great for layering cakes! These 3" deep sides are also great for Chicago-style pizzas, as the pan cradles all the gooey cheese, sauce, and other toppings inside the elevated crust.
Top Diameter: 14''
Gauge: 14 (1.5 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
American Metalcraft 3807 7" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3808 8" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3809 9" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3810 10" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3812 12" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3813 13" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
Pie / Cake Cutters and Markers
Colored Beverage Napkins
Cake Decorating Supplies
Cake / Pie Storage Containers
Cake Decorating Stands
Cake Boxes and Bakery Boxes
Ready to Use Cake Mixes and Cookie Mixes
American Metalcraft 3814 14" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan are very durable and bake evenly. This is great for large cake the height work while with a tier cake.
Charlene H. from T & C Catering Services Posted on 05/27/2016
This cake pan is of excellent quality, about double the thickness and weight of the same size Wilton brand cake pan.. For me, this means it won't dent as easily (which is great when you drop everything!). I have also noticed that the sides of my cakes are much lighter with this pan, leading me to believe that the thicker quality of this pan is helping the cake bake more evenly rather than the slight crispy sides I'm used to! Very happy with the price, value, and purchase, and would recommend this pan!
Kelly L. Posted on 03/28/2016
The price of this pan is wonderful! Comparing prices with Wilton, the price at Webstaurant beat the price...hands down! The quality is very good. I actually will purchase another set of these pans soon!
Natalie K. Posted on 03/30/2014
American Metalcraft 14" x 3" cake pan is a very nice quality pan. Nice heavy metal and bakes up nice even cakes. Only need one layer to get a 5" cake layer with this pan.
Cheri W. from Countryside Cakes Posted on 06/17/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register