American Metalcraft 1190 Aluminum 10 7/8" x 1 5/16" Deep Dish Pie Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Aluminum construction
- Tapered sides
- Angled sides help prevent crust from slumping
- Great for home baking
- 18 Gauge
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Depth||1 5/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||8 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
This American Metalcraft 1190 deep dish pie pan is perfect for making thick, delicious pies at your restaurant, cafe, or diner! Made of plain 18 gauge aluminum, this classic round pan helps you make your succulent fruit pies, pumpkin pies, and more. This pan features angled sides that prevent the crust from slumping, while its wide rim allows for simple fluting.
Top Diameter: 10 7/8"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 8 1/4"
Depth: 1 5/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
This is well made and sturdy pie dish suitable for any of your needs in any kitchen. I love the sizable lip on this pan that makes doing a decretive crust easy.
Matthew T. Posted on 10/18/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register