American Metalcraft 1187 Aluminum 10 1/2" x 3/4" Standard Pie Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy in lots of 12:||$3.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Aluminum construction
- 18 gauge
- Wide rim makes simple fluting easy
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||8 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||9 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
This American Metalcraft 1187 standard pie pan is perfect for creating signature pies at your restaurant, diner, cafe, or special event!. It's made of plain 18 gauge aluminum with a classic round pie shape to help make delicious fruit and dessert pies, savory pies, and even specialty pizzas! This pan features angled sides that prevent the crust from slumping, while its wide rim allows for simple fluting.
Top Diameter: 10 1/8"
Interior Diameter: 9"
Bottom Diameter: 8 1/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
I love these pans for my pies. We cut them in 8 slices and they are just the perfect size for selling in our Bistro
Patricia H. from Red River Inn Posted on 12/10/2015
The pie pans are affordable, durable, and very light weight. We use them for cooking fish, beef, veggies, and many other items in our oven.
Christopher K. from Chowning's Tavern Posted on 06/04/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register