American Metalcraft 1187 Aluminum 10 1/2" x 3/4" Standard Pie Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy in lots of 12:||$3.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Aluminum construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Wide rim makes simple fluting easy
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Handwashing is recommended for all aluminum products. If using a dishmachine, you must use metal-safe detergents and sanitizers.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
This American Metalcraft 1187 standard pie pan is perfect for creating signature pies at your restaurant, diner, cafe, or special event!. It's made of plain aluminum with a classic round pie shape to help make delicious fruit and dessert pies, savory pies, and even specialty pizzas! This pan features angled sides that prevent the crust from slumping, while its wide rim allows for simple fluting.
Top Outer Diameter: 10 1/8"
Top Inner Diameter: 9"
Bottom Inner Diameter: 8 1/8"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register