60 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$57.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy-duty 3003-series aluminum
- 60 qt. capacity
- Extra-thick base for superior thermal conductivity
- Riveted side loop handles
- Ideal for slow cooking stews, sauces, soups, casseroles and roasts
|Top Diameter||20 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Perfect for any commercial kitchen, this versatile aluminum sauce pot can be used for preparing a variety of dishes. With a 60 qt. capacity and heavy-duty 3003-series aluminum construction, this pot also boasts an extra-thick base for superior thermal conductivity.
The wide-diameter pot provides more surface area for stirring and working with foods. This pot features sturdy riveted side loop handles for a secure grip, and is ideal for slow cooking stews, sauces, soups, casseroles, and roasts.
Top Diameter: 20 5/8''
Capacity: 60 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
28 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
19" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
26 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
20 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
10 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
7 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
32 oz. Stainless Steel Ladle / Dipper
12" Fine China Cap Strainer
5.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
16 Qt. Aluminum Colander with Base and Handles
13" Slotted Basting Spoon with Coated Handle
excellent quality on the shape and capacity and on time delivery ,the webstaurant is the easiest way to find good pricing and finding whatever you want for opening restaurant
Ali H. from Shiraz Grill Inc Posted on 05/29/2014
great quality, at first i was a little hesitant but when i got my item to cater for 250 guests i was very pleased the quality the durability and the size was what i needed i cooked rice and beans in it nothing stick to the bottom very happy
Stacy J. from Lera's Cakes & Catering Posted on 01/17/2012
we use it to cook italian food sauce all the time. it is strong and very good quality. we highly recommed it. very nice buy!
Ying B. Posted on 09/10/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register