6 oz. White Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 12 / Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
- 6 oz. capacity
- Classic white color
- Smooth design
- Great for butter and condiments
- Made of thick-walled melamine
- Durable for frequent use
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Offering strength and style for everyday use, this 6 oz. white smooth melamine ramekin is just what your restaurant, bar, diner, or cafe is looking for! It's perfect for holding sauces, salsas, and other condiments that accompany your appetizers and entrees. Whether you're serving ketchup alongside a basket of French fries or butter alongside a baked potato, you won't have to worry about breakage with this durable and dependable ramekin that's made of thick-walled, heavy weight melamine. Serve this ramekin throughout the day for a variety of purposes, and it can be cleaned easily in a dishwasher to eliminate the hassle of hand washing. Lightweight and easy to transport, this ramekin has a 6 oz. capacity, a white color, and a perfectly rounded, smooth design that complements any dinnerware collection.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 6 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Plastic / Melamine Ramekins and Sauce Cups
Melamine Appetizer and Tasting Bowls / Sauce Dishes
Stainless Steel Ramekins and Sauce Cups
Butter Dishes / Servers
Cone Wire Baskets
Cone Basket Liners
We use these little Ramekins for our coleslaw on our fish and chips platter and also for our applesauce on our kids meals. Very durable. Make sure you keep them clean though they do stain throughout time but this is mainly due to being white.
Kelly D. from Shamrocks Pub n Grill Posted on 01/21/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register