20 Qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic Select 68620 Heavy Duty Aluminum Stock Pot
- Quantity Discounts!
- Tall narrow shape ideal for stocks, soups and liquids
- Heavy gauge, impact-resistant aluminum construction for commercial kitchen use
- Spot-welded handles ensure sturdiness and cleanliness
- Double-thick bottom enables excellent heat reduction and eliminates hot spots
- Smooth surface allows quick and easy cleaning
- NSF Listed
- Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Handwashing is recommended for all aluminum products. If using a dishmachine, you must use metal-safe detergents and sanitizers.
Perfect for preparing stocks, soups, and liquids, this 20 qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic Select 68620 aluminum stock pot’s tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through the food for superior flavor infusion!
Constructed of heavy gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum with spot-welded handles for sturdiness, this stock pot is durably designed specifically for commercial kitchen use and ensures safe operation for your kitchen employees. Its smooth surface also allows for quick and easy interior cleaning between uses. Featuring a double-thick bottom that prevents denting, and an aluminum makeup, this heavy duty sauce pot has excellent heat conduction, heating evenly and eliminating hot spots.
To control evaporation and accelerate cooking, use the 67521 flat cover or the 67421 domed cover (each sold separately). NSF Listed.
See Companion Items for compatible covers.
Inside Diameter: 12"
Inside Depth: 10 3/8"
Capacity: 20 quarts
Gauge: 2 (1/4" thick)
Please Note: Capacity is only an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall User Rating: 20 Qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic Select 68620 Heavy Duty Aluminum Stock Pot ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
Stonge pot for the price! We use it for potatos and grits even cooking.Our originals lasted 15 years after daily use,so we bought which are the same ones
John H. from Bear E Patch Cafe Posted on 03/23/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register