18 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for simmering and browning
- Made of 8 gauge aluminum
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 18 qt. standard weight brazier is made of 8 gauge 3003 aluminum. It's great for browning meat and vegetables, as well as simmering over low heat with small amounts of liquid. This 18 qt. brazier features sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip, and since they're riveted on, they ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 16"
Height: 5 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Tongs
16 3/4" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
1 Piece Metal Ladles
18 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
Vollrath 49426 Miramar Display Cookware High Domed Cover / Lid for 49418 and 49425 12" Stir Fry / Brazier Pans
Vollrath 49425 Miramar Display Cookware 12" Brazier Pan
Vollrath 47760 Intrigue 12 Qt. Brazier Pan
15 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
15 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
Vollrath 3814 Optio 14 Qt. Brazier Pan
Frequently Purchased Together
28 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
7 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan
40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
20 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot
7 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan
2.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
Tablecraft 727 3-Piece Extra-Large Measuring Spoon Set
12" Piano Whip
16 Qt. Aluminum Colander with Base and Handles
12" Stainless Steel French Whip
Carlisle 10310U07 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
Great and happy to have this this very useful gor big event u can cook a big batch of food for your cater and party needs high qualty alumminum brazier
Alexander I. from ashlexdrei tradings /sweets by chef jay Posted on 09/10/2015
This 18 quart standard weight aluminum brazier is a very great and sturdy piece of kitchen equipment. I can tell that it will last a long time!
Facilities U. from Blind Dog Posted on 09/12/2014
Perfect for braising large quantities of meat. We also use to start large quantities of sauces as well. even heat distribution makes for great sauce
Tiffany H. Posted on 10/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register