16" x 2" Deep Dish Pizza Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 16'' diameter
- Durable aluminum construction
- Even heat distribution
- Perfect for creating the ideal Chicago-style deep dish pizza
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Handwashing is recommended for all aluminum products. If using a dishmachine, you must use metal-safe detergents and sanitizers.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
For the perfect homemade deep dish style pizza, look no further than this innovative 16'' pan. This tapered side round aluminum pan is great for mouth-watering Chicago-style pizzas. The aluminum build provides even heat distribution throughout the pie.
American Metalcraft HDS95 Heavy Duty Pizza Pan Gripper for 2" Deep Pans
Pizza Boxes, Corrugated Plain
12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 22" Handle
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Choice 20" x 20" x 12" Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag - Vinyl
Frequently Purchased Together
14" x 2" Deep Dish Pizza Pan
15" x 2" Deep Dish Pizza Pan
12" x 2" Deep Dish Pizza Pan
8" Deep Pizza Pan Gripper
14" x 2" Round Aluminum Cake Pan / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
12" x 2" Round Aluminum Cake Pan / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft G9595 Aluminum Pizza Pan Gripper
American Metalcraft 18716 16" Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
8" x 2" Round Aluminum Cake Pan / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Black Handle Pizza Cutter
6 oz. Glass Cheese Shaker 3 / Pack
7" Chrome Pizza Stand
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register