126" Band Saw Blade for General Use - 3 Teeth / Inch
- Reduces waste and bone dust by 30%
- Ideal for meat with or without bones
- Easily changes out with other saw blades
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for saw blades to prevent rusting?
- To care for your saw blades, it is recommended to clean the blades, dry with a towel, and then apply with a coat of food grade oil to prevent the blades rusting.
Designed to precisely and quickly cut through bone or boneless meats, this 126" band saw blade is ideal for butcher shops looking to increase output and efficiency. It features three teeth every inch to easily slice through your most popular meats, and it is heat-treated for additional durability to reduce change-outs and increase cutting speed. And thanks to its thin design, this saw blade helps reduce waste by up to 30% when compared with conventional blades.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty valid only on products sold or used inside the continental United States. RESIDENTIAL USERS: We assume no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
98" Band Saw Blade for General Use - 3 Teeth / Inch
78" Band Saw Blade for General Use - 3 Teeth / Inch
Cut Resistant Gloves
Meat Processing Equipment
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register