100 Watt Indoor Flood Lamp Light Bulb
- Quantity Discounts!
- Approximately 945 Lumens
- 100W, 130V
Customer questions about this product
- I installed this bulb and it doesn’t seem as bright as the one I was replacing. What gives?
- This is a commercial/industrial bulb designed to withstand power surges and while it will operate on a household 120 volt electrical connection, it actually requires a 130 volt electrical connection to produce the full rated lumens. The light lumen output will go down about 24% when used in a 120 volt circuit, but the life of the bulb will last 280% longer than it would in a commercial/industrial setting with a 130 volt circuit.
100 Watt indoor, incandescent,long life flood lamp bulb is commercial grade. The bulb's "BR40" style tapers from its flared bulb to its medium brass base, which will not oxidize or freeze in the socket. It also has a multi-filament. 130 volt design that better withstands voltage surge. 5" diameter, 100 Watt, 5000 rated hours.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Unger FS000 FloodSucker Light Bulb Changer
Unger The Bebbe Broken Light Bulb Remover
- 45 Watt Indoor Flood Lamp Reflector Light Bulb (45W R20)
- 75 Watt Outdoor Flood Lamp Light Bulb (75BR38/FL)
- 65 Watt Indoor Flood Lamp Light Bulb (65BR30/FL)
150 Watt Outdoor Flood Lamp Light Bulb
SLI Lighting 75 Watt Indoor Halogen Flood Lamp Light Bulb (75BR30/FL)
120 Watt Indoor Flood Lamp Light Bulb
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register