1.75 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Saucier
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Used to saute, stir fry, and build sauces
- Steep, curved sides allow for thorough and efficient whisking of ingredients
- Silverstone non-stick coating helps reduce the use of fats and oils
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 1.75 qt. non-stick aluminum saucier is a unique hybrid of a sauce pan and fry pan that is used to saute, stir fry, and build sauces! It has an 8 1/2" diameter and is 3" deep with steep sides and a flat, narrow bottom. The steep, curved sides of this saucier allow for thorough and efficient whisking of ingredients, while its Silverstone non-stick coating helps you reduce the use of fats and oils and makes cleanup a breeze! Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Chinese / Asian Take-Out Containers
Bamboo Chopsticks - 1000/Case
1.25 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Saucier
Vollrath 3150 Centurion 1.75 Qt. Curved Saute / Saucier Pan
Vollrath 47792 Intrigue 3 Qt. Saucier Pan
Vollrath 3151 Centurion 2.25 Qt. Curved Saute / Saucier Pan
Vollrath 3152 Centurion 3.25 Qt. Curved Saute / Saucier Pan
Vollrath 77791 Tribute 2 Qt. Saucier Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath 77790 Tribute 1 Qt. Saucier Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath 47791 Intrigue 2 Qt. Saucier Pan
This is a saucier but I use this mostly for frying small batches of food such as meatballs. The depth is good for this job. And it's non stick so cleaning is a breeze using only a paper towel.
Yvonne G. Posted on 11/30/2015
Beautiful pan! Very sturdy design inside and out. The non-stick surface really holds up after being used plenty of times already. Love the thickness of the handle. Great size when cooking for 2-4 people.
Stefan F. from Chef Stef Posted on 04/26/2015
Very nice! This is perfect for making sauces as you won't waste any time trying to dig sauce out of the corners, nor will it burn in them. Heavier pan than I expected it to be.
John S. Posted on 03/04/2015
Deeper than the picture would make it seem, nice bowl-like shape - curved sides, not straight-down meeting into a corner that's hard to get into. As with all non-stick, use a rubber spatula or something that won't scratch the coating off.
Logan D. Posted on 10/23/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register