Town 35402 2 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for stewing, boiling, and braising
- Made of 17-gauge aluminum
- Features a plated-steel handle
- Boasts a tapered design for easy stirring
- Ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
The Town 35402 2 qt. tapered aluminum sauce pan / dipper is great for stewing, boiling, and braising. It is perfect for all restaurants and caterers.
Each sauce pan features a plated-steel handle riveted to an 17-gauge aluminum body which is marked with cup graduations and a beaded top edge. Since the handle is riveted on, it ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A tapered sauce pan is ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time, because the smaller bottom diameter allows for less heat exposure. The flared sides of the pan also allows for good stirring action.
Top Diameter: 7 1/4"
Height: 3 1/4"
Capacity: 2 quart
Frequently Purchased Together
Town 35403 3 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
Town 35401 1.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
4.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
Vollrath E4008 Wear-Ever 8" Ever-Smooth Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan - Rivetless
Vollrath 7014 Arkadia 14" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
20 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot
7 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
3.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
14 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
10 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan
I ordered 2 of this to try it out and I love it so far. Very light but it does all the performance what it supposed to do. Great product for great price, easy to clean and carry it.
Janice A. from yori Posted on 02/06/2016
This pan is a nice weight. It is handy to warm up a serving of gravy or to warm up AuJus for a French dip sandwich. We use these pans every day.
Patricia H. Posted on 01/15/2016
This 2 qt. aluminum sauce pan is the ideal size for a small family. We've used it for pasta, curry, and even made soup in it. Another great deal.
John S. Posted on 03/25/2015
Great pots for preparations to serve 1 -4 people. Perfect when conducting cooking classes, and teaching dishes for individuals. Price of the pots are very affordable to purchase many at once. They are thin so foods cook fast. Easy to clean and maintain.
Stefan F. from Chef Stef Posted on 04/27/2014
I needed pots for outdoor cooking demonstrations. I wanted them to be lightweight--easier to carry--but durable and inexpensive. I've been using these for a while now, and they've held up well. I only wish they came with lids.
Margaret S. Posted on 09/14/2013
This pan is great for sauces, syrups, and small items. I use it all the time making confections. The handle heats up quickly though, so keep a towel on hand.
Daniel A. Posted on 09/05/2010
A standard pan, but great price, quality, and fast shipping. Purchase several as this is a multi-use pot for your restaurant. Cleaning is easy as well.
Sarah L. from Starfish Cafe Posted on 06/17/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register