Wilton 2105-450 Excelle Elite 11" Round Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for creating tarts or quiche at restaurants, bakeries, and buffets
- Ample 11" diameter
- False bottom for easy product removal
- Made of durable steel
- Non-stick coating for easy food release and clean up
- 1 1/8" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
|Depth||1 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick.
Create culinary masterpieces with this Wilton 2105-450 Excelle Elite 11" round non-stick tart / quiche pan! Whether you are creating a fruit-filled tart or flavorful quiche, this pan will help you get the job done. Boasting an ample 11" diameter, it allows you to make large desserts for your buffet or catered event. It even comes with a false bottom so you can simply extract your quiche or tart from the pan once it has finished baking.
Made of durable steel, this pan has a non-stick coating that makes food release and clean up exceptionally easy. Its 1 1/8" fluted sides also produce neat and professional-looking pastries. An ideal addition to any restaurant, bakery, or catering kitchen, this pan is built to last and will allow you to easily bake delicious recipes for your customers. Hand wash only.
Top Diameter: 11"
Depth: 1 1/8"
Other Products from this Line
We love this tart pan! Great size, easy to clean, sturdy. Highly recommended for tarts and quiche. Wilton does a great job with their products.
Jennifer B. from Natural Contents Posted on 06/01/2015
I love this pan! It really is a non stick. The tarts I have made in it slide right off the base once they've been baked.
Kathleen K. Posted on 04/13/2015
This is a super tart pan. It's heavy duty, seals well, and the non-stick surface actually works. I make tarts all the time and have had so many problems getting it out of the pan until this pan came along. Can't beat the price either.
Liza O. from Liza's Kitchen Posted on 10/01/2014
This non-stick tart pan can be used for a variety of different tarts, and also delicious quiches. I love tarts because they are so easy to assemble, especially when using this type of tart pan.
Dorothy T. Posted on 01/19/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register