Vollrath 77600 Tri Ply 16 Qt. Stainless Steel Stock Pot
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 qt. capacity
- Carbon steel core bonded with layers of 18/8 stainless steel
- Liquid measure capacities chemically etched in English and metric on inside walls
- Solid welded stainless steel handles for durability and easy cleaning
- Induction-ready design
- Interior cleans easily and will not react with food
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
The Vollrath 77600 Tri-Ply 16 qt. stainless steel stock pot features a carbon steel core bonded with layers of 18/8 stainless steel. Together, they create a durable, induction ready solution for your commercial kitchen! Liquid measure capacities are chemically etched in English and metric units on the inside walls to make creating soups and stocks a snap.
Solid welded stainless steel handles add durability and easy cleaning, and the stock pot can be used with conventional or induction commercial ranges. The interior cleans easily and will not react with food.
Top Diameter: 12"
Height: 8 1/2"
Capacity: 16 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register