1.Remove the nozzle on the old box.
2. Recycle the old box.
3. Press in with your thumb on circle "A."
4. Lift flap "B," but do not tear off.
5. Slide the bag spout into hole "A."
6. Lock the spout into place with tab "B."
7. Place the new box on the shelf.
8. Remove the cap.
9. Slide the nozzle back onto the spout.
10. Snap the nozzle into place, making sure to align it with the "in" arrow.
11. Enjoy ice cold bag in box drinks!
Products In This Video
Save money by converting your soda fountain to use Fox's bag in box drinks!
Here at the WEBstaurant Store, we carry 6 oz. to 14 oz. syrup dispensers made out of a variety of different materials. Check out this video to learn the pros and cons of each type and to make sure that you choose the right kind for your business!
See how easy it is to install a T&S hose reel in your business! You'll also learn about some of the special convenience and durability features built right into every T&S hose reel.