1.Remove the nozzle on the old box.
2. Recycle the old box.
3. Press in with your thumb on circle "A."
4. Lift flap "B," but do not tear off.
5. Slide the bag spout into hole "A."
6. Lock the spout into place with tab "B."
7. Place the new box on the shelf.
8. Remove the cap.
9. Slide the nozzle back onto the spout.
10. Snap the nozzle into place, making sure to align it with the "in" arrow.
11. Enjoy ice cold bag in box drinks!
Products In This Video
Save money by converting your soda fountain to use Fox's bag in box drinks!
Got bed bugs? Check out this video from JT Eaton and learn how their blue label Kills II spray can help kill an infested room. Learn where and when to spray for optimal effectiveness.
In this video you'll learn how to use in chamber vacuum pack machines from Vollrath.