1.Remove the nozzle on the old box.
2. Recycle the old box.
3. Press in with your thumb on circle "A."
4. Lift flap "B," but do not tear off.
5. Slide the bag spout into hole "A."
6. Lock the spout into place with tab "B."
7. Place the new box on the shelf.
8. Remove the cap.
9. Slide the nozzle back onto the spout.
10. Snap the nozzle into place, making sure to align it with the "in" arrow.
11. Enjoy ice cold bag in box drinks!
Save money by converting your soda fountain to use Fox's bag in box drinks!
This simple tutorial illustrates how to drain oil from your chamber vacuum sealer. All you’ll need is a 7/8” socket wrench and a container! Remove the drain plug, and just like that, you are done.
Transporting your knives and other tools to and from work can be a hassle, but Mercer's knife pack plus makes it easy! Boasting a useful knife carrying case and backpack, keeping your kitchen tools safe and sanitary will be a breeze.