Unger MMSLG SmartColor Gray MicroSleeve Microfiber Duster Sleeve
- Quantity Discounts!
- Fits over lambswool or poly duster heads
- Attracts and traps more dust than standard dusters
- Wash and reuse up to 300 times
- Microfiber material reduces debris and bacteria by more than 96%
You May Also Need
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Turn your lambswool or poly dusters into a reusable microfiber duster with the Unger MMSLG SmartColor Gray MicroSleeve microfiber duster sleeve! This microfiber sleeve fits over and preserves your existing duster head, while attracting and trapping more dust than before. Great for use by itself or with chemicals, this dusting sleeve can be washed and reused up to 300 times. Made of microfiber, this filament-packed cloth reduces surface debris and lowers bacteria levels by more than 96%.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This is a great duster. Removed easy to wash as needed! Micro fiber is great at grabbing and holding on to dust. Make it easy to keep clean.
Koren B. from Sankor inc Posted on 08/20/2013
This is a great duster sleeve! Easy to remove and wash as needed! Micro fiber material is great at grabbing and holding on to dust!!
Eric K. Posted on 02/13/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register