Unger MC400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
You must buy a minimum of 10 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Withstands up to 500 washing machine cycles
- Great for small spills
- Double-stitched edges
- Absorbs six times its weight in water
- Use dry to collect dust through static charge
- Color coded to reduce risks of cross contamination
- Ideal for education facilities or office buildings
The Unger Rx restroom cleaning system was created to standardize the sanitation process for consistent results and increased efficiency. Thanks to Unger's smart, ergonomic tools, restroom cleaning has never been easier!
Watch this step by step video to learn how you can use Unger's specialized restroom cleaning tools to thoroughly and efficiently clean your restrooms.
This video outlines the features of some of Unger's specialized restroom cleaning products, including the Dual Bucket, the Ergo toilet brush, and Unger's Sprayer on a Belt.
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean up small spills and soils at your education facility or office building with this Unger MC400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" green light-duty microfiber cleaning cloth. Dust, polish, and scrub your countertops and furniture with this versatile cloth. Made of microfiber, this cloth reduces surface debris and lowers bacteria levels by more than 96%. This soft material is packed with filaments, removing trapped mold, bacteria, and soil. It also absorbs moisture for streak-free cleaning. Thanks to its thick design, this cloth can absorb over six times its weight in water. Featuring double-stitched edges, this cloth can withstand up to 500 washing machine cycles and other rigorous cleaning applications.
This cloth's light-duty design makes it perfect for daily dusting task. Simply use the towel dry to collect fine dust through static charge. You can also use this cloth for light-duty industry soils, as well as water and other substance spills.
Unger's SmartColor MicroWipe light-duty series comes in a variety of colors, enabling you to color code your clothes and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during and between uses. When you identify a specific mess, you'll immediately know which colored cloth to grab!
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
Unger MB400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green Medium-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger MC40B SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Blue Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger MC40J SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Yellow Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger MC40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Red Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger ME400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green UltraLite Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger MF10L MicroWipe Mini 4" x 4" Green Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloth
Unger MF400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 15" Green Heavy-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unger MF40L MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green Microfiber Window Wiper
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register