True TDBD-72-4 72" Four Door Double Duty Refrigerated Deli Case - 35 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- 35 cu. ft. of interior space
- 1/2 hp compressor
- Three shelves included
- Automatic defrost system
- Maintains temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Low UV emitting fluorescent lamps for increased shelf life
- Back up bulk refrigerated storage area in base
- CSA, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V; Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
True 871788 Replacement Shelf - 67 1/2" x 11 3/4"
True 872801 Ratchet Lock Kit
True 874004 67 9/16" x 14" Shelf with Light for TDBD-72 Series Refrigerated Deli Cases
True 874076 6 9/16" x 14" Stainless Steel Shelf for TDBD-72 Series
True 830280 2 1/2" Stem Caster Set with Silver Housings - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
True 872025 6" Zinc Die Cast Leg Kit - 4 Legs
True 880348 6" Seismic Leg Kit with 1/2" Stem - 4 / Pack
True 830277 4" Stem Caster Set - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||72 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||35 Cubic Feet|
|Countertop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Door Material||Thermal Glass|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
The True TDBD-72-4 72" double duty deli case boasts a refrigerated display compartment for ready-to-serve deli meats and cheeses, plus a second lower compartment for handy bulk storage! An adjustable stainless steel mezzanine shelf, plus three heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most of the display area, and the case boasts three lighting sources to maximize product display. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three light sources for maximum product display; two cabinet mounted, one shelf mounted; low UV-emitting lamps to enhance shelf life and product appearance
- 1/2 hp compressor with R-134a refrigerant, gravity coil refrigeration system for high humidity environment; one coil in display area, one in storage area
- Stainless steel front, sides and back; white laminated rear panel and rear louvered grill; stainless steel countertop for registers, scales or grab-and-go novelties
- White aluminum interior liner; stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Adjustable stainless steel mezzanine shelf; three heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass
- CSA, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V, comes with 9' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
Left to Right: 72 1/8"
Front to Back: 35 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register