True TDBD-72-2 2 Door Double Duty Refrigerated Deli Case - 35 Cu. Ft.
- Free Shipping!
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST.
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Special lighting enhances display
- Gravity coil refrigeration system for optimum preservation of meat and cheese
- UL, CSA and NSF Listed; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
The 72" True TDBD-72-2 double duty deli case boasts a refrigerated display compartment for ready-to-serve deli meats and cheeses, plus a second lower compartment for handy bulk storage! An adjustable stainless steel mezzanine shelf, plus three heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most of the display area, and the case boasts 3 lighting sources to maximize product display. The True TDBD-72-2 double duty deli case is UL, CSA and NSF Listed and requires a 115V electrical connection. Please Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- (3) light sources for maximum product display; 2 cabinet mounted, 1 shelf mounted; low UV-emitting lamps to enhance shelf life and product appearance
- 1/2 hp compressor with R-134a refrigerant, gravity coil refrigeration system for high humidity environment; 1 coil in display area, 1 in storage area
- Stainless steel front, sides and back; white laminated rear panel and rear louvered grill; stainless steel countertop for registers, scales or grab-and-go novelties
- White aluminum interior liner; stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Adjustable stainless steel mezzanine shelf; (3) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- "Low-E" double pane thermal front viewing glass slanted at 12.59 degrees to minimize overhead lighting reflections; "Low-E" double pane thermal glass rear door assemblies
- UL, CSA and NSF Listed; 115V, comes with 9' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
Left to Right: 72 1/8"
Front to Back: 35 1/8"
This refrigerated deli case is designed to operate in ambient temperatures not exceeding 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
True TSID-72-3 Single Duty 3 Door Refrigerated Deli Case - 24 Cu. Ft.
Master-Bilt DMS-72 Refrigerated Deli Case 2 Door - 29 Cu. Ft.
Stainless Steel True TCGG-72-S Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case - 37.1 Cu. Ft.
Full Service / Rear Access Straight Glass Deli Cases
Master-Bilt DMS-96 Refrigerated Deli Case 4 Door - 39.5 Cu. Ft.
True TSID-96-3 Single Duty 3 Door Refrigerated Deli Case - 32 Cu. Ft.
True 830278 4" Caster Set
Master-Bilt DMS-48 Refrigerated Deli Case 2 Door - 19 Cu. Ft.
True TDBD-48-2 Two Door Refrigerated Deli Case Double Duty 48" - 28 Cu. Ft.
True TDBD-96-3 3 Door Double Duty Refrigerated Deli Case 96" - 46 Cu. Ft.
Master-Bilt DMS-96L Low Profile Refrigerated Deli Case 4 Door - 30.9 Cu. Ft.
True TSID-36-2 Two Door Refrigerated Deli Case Single Duty 36" - 11.8 Cu. Ft.
Master-Bilt DMS-72L Low Profile Refrigerated Deli Case 2 Door - 22.9 Cu. Ft.
True 830281 2 1/2" Caster Set
Master Bilt DMS-48L Low Profile Refrigerated Deli Case 2 Door - 14.9 Cu. Ft.
True TSID-48-2 White Single Duty 2 Door Refrigerated Deli Case - 16 Cu. Ft.
Customers Also Viewed
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register