True TDB-24-48-1-G-1-LD 49" Back Bar Refrigerator Kegerator with One Solid Door, One Glass Door, and LED Lighting
- Holds (144) 12 oz. cans and one half barrel
- LED lighting to enhance product visibility
- One thermal glass door and one solid door with locks
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Two adjustable PVC coated shelves; Direct draw beer tap
- Cold air intake reduces foaming
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
True 881029 2 1/2" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
True 980018 2 Tap Tower
True 872064 4" Casters with Frames - 4/Set
True 872067 6" Leg Kit with Frames
True 873105 3 Tap Tower
True 873116 2-Way Draft Air Manifold
True 922544 White Coated Wire Shelf - 17 3/4" x 18"
True 909407 Black Coated Wire Shelf - 17 3/4" x 18"
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||49 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Height||50 7/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||144 12 oz. Cans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Beer Dispenser / Back Bar Coolers|
Customer questions about this product
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
The versatile True TDB-24-48-1-G-1-LD 49" combination back bar direct draw beer dispenser refrigerator combines a solid door section designed to hold a half barrel of beer, plus a glass door section with room for up to (144) 12 oz. beer cans! Thanks to its narrow 24" depth, you'll have more working room behind crowded bars. Brilliant LED interior lighting helps your products look their best while saving energy too. It boasts a durable, all stainless steel countertop and a reinforced lip and door threshold protector help minimize damage to the cabinet from routine loading and unloading. A "Low-E" double pane glass door permits excellent product visibility so you can maximize merchandising opportunities, while two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most of the interior space on the merchandising side.
- LED lighting enhances product visibility and saves energy compared to traditional fluorescent lighting
- Stainless steel countertop with laminated black vinyl front and sides; black aluminum back
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frame
-3" diameter insulated stainless steel beer column
- Stainless steel interior floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls; four adjustable PVC coated wire shelves
- 1/3 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintain 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
Width: 49 1/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
Height (includes draft arm): 50 7/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Bar Essentials Buying Guide
- Restaurant Equipment Certification Marks Explained
- Kegerators Buying Guide
- Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide
- NSF International
- How to Capitalize on Sports Bar Marketing
- Bar Marketing Ideas
- Maintaining Your Beer Tap System
- Beer Tap System Troubleshooting
- How to Pour the Perfect Pint
Beverage-Air DZ24-1-S 24" Dual Zone Stainless Steel Beer Dispenser - (4) 1/6 Keg Kegerator
Continental Refrigerator KC59-SS 59" Stainless Steel Front-Breathing Beer Dispenser - 3 Keg Capacity
Beverage Air DD50C-1-S Stainless Steel Finish Club Top Beer Dispenser 50" - 2 Keg Kegerator
Beverage-Air DZ58-1-S-1 58" Stainless Steel Dual Zone Beer Dispenser with One Solid Door and One Keg Drawer
Beverage Air DD72Y-1-S Stainless Steel Beer Dispenser 72" - 3 Keg Kegerator
Continental Refrigerator KC90S 90" Black Shallow Depth Beer Dispenser - 4 Keg Capacity
Beverage Air BM23-B-28 Black Beer Dispenser without Draft Tower - 1 Keg Kegerator
Continental Refrigerator KC50S 50" Black Shallow Depth Beer Dispenser - 2 Keg Capacity
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register