True TCGD-50 50" Stainless Steel Dry Bakery Case - 23.8 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- Elegant curved glass front
- Three adjustable shelves included
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass
- Special "brown bulb" lighting for excellent visibility
- Safety shielded light tubes
- Stainless steel exterior; White aluminum interior sides and top
- Made in America
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 6" x 10 3/4" 10,000 / Case
True 872801 Ratchet Lock Kit
True 882090 44 3/8" x 22 3/16" White Wire Shelf
True 830280 2 1/2" Stem Caster Set with Silver Housings - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
True 883545 44 3/8"L x 22 3/16" Wire Shelf with Light
True 883576 45 11/16" x 14 3/16" Stainless Steel Shelf
True 872025 6" Zinc Die Cast Leg Kit - 4 Legs
True 880348 6" Seismic Leg Kit with 1/2" Stem - 4 / Pack
True 830275 2 1/2" Stem Caster Set with Black Housings - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||50 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||47 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||23.8 Cubic Feet|
|Display Case Type||Dry|
|Door Material||Thermal Glass|
|Exterior Side Finish||Laminate|
|Exterior Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Floor Material||High Impact Plastic|
|Front Glass Style||Curved|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Tempered Display Glass||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install casters on this piece of equipment?
- Yes, casters can be installed, but they must be installed by the factory when the unit is manufactured. They cannot be ordered and installed after you already have the unit. Please contact a Customer Solutions representative before placing your order!
Show off the quality and freshness of your beautifully baked baguettes, sinfully sweet sticky buns, or decadently delicious doughnuts with this stainless steel True TCGD-50 50" dry bakery display case! This dry bakery display case features energy efficient self closing, "Low E" thermal glass rear doors that provide easy access for selling and stocking your products.
Its curved glass front tilts forward for easy cleaning, and provides an extra-large viewing area to maximize your delectable presentations. This 50" curved front dry bakery display case is UL and NSF Listed and requires a 115V electrical connection; it must be hard wired, it does not come with a cord and plug. Please Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Four light sources for maximum product display; three shelf-mounted, one cabinet mounted; special "brown bulb" lighting for balanced color spectrum
- Curved glass front, glass side panels for maximum viewing area; front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning
- Three adjustable PVC coated shelves
- Laminated front and side panels, stainless steel top; white aluminum interior sides and top, high impact plastic floor with coved corners
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass rear doors
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V, must be hard wired
Left to Right: 50 7/8"
Front to Back: 35 1/2"
Height: 47 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register