Torani Sugar Free Lemon Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.)
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with Splenda sweetner, natural flavors and cold-filtered water
- Ideal for cocktails, mocktails, flavored sodas, and more
Tablecraft 66128 Coffee Syrup Pump .25 oz.
|Package Size||25.4 Ounces|
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing.
To prevent this from happening, try a slightly different way of preparing the drink. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Perfect for cocktails, mocktails, Italian sodas and more, Torani sugar-free lemon flavoring syrup brings the tangy zip of lemons to any drink. Delight your guests with a surprising flavor when you add this delicious syrup to teas, sodas, mixed drinks and more! This tasty, sugar-free syrup comes in a 750mL (25.4 fl. oz.) bottle so you can keep your most popular flavoring syrups on hand to give your thirsty customers!
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Straws & Stirrers
Overall User Rating: Torani Sugar Free Lemon Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.) ( 4.3 stars from 3 reviews )
I like all of the Torani Sugar Free Syrups but Lemon is probably the one I use the most. I add it to tea, I add it to my morning smoothies, and I use it make "sno-cones" in the summer. I even sometimes add it to my diet sodas. When you use these syrups, you don't feel like you are on a diet.
Susan H. Posted on 09/18/2014
The lemon sugar free syrup is strong, but good. You only need to use a little tiny bit in your coffee or shake and it does the job to make a boring drink/protein shake exciting.
David M. Posted on 10/30/2013
Torani Sugar Free Lemon Flavoring Syrup is one of the better lemon syrups I have tasted, but it lacks the tartness I expect with lemon flavors. Still, it's a good syrup for snow cones and tastes considerably less fake than other brands.
Jennifer D. Posted on 09/17/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register