Torani Pomegranate Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.)
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors and cold-filtered water
- Ideal for cocktails, mocktails, flavored sodas, and more
Tablecraft 66128 Coffee Syrup Pump .25 oz.
|Package Size||25.4 Ounces|
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing.
To prevent this from happening, try a slightly different way of preparing the drink. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Perfect for cocktails, mocktails, Italian sodas and more, Torani pomegranate flavoring syrup brings the unique flavor of pomegranates to any drink. Delight your guests with a surprising flavor when you add this delicious syrup to teas, sodas, mixed drinks and more! This tasty syrup comes in a 750mL (25.4 fl. oz.) bottle so you can keep your most popular flavoring syrups on hand to give your thirsty customers!
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Straws & Stirrers
Overall User Rating: Torani Pomegranate Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.) ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR POMEGRANATE FLAVORING FOR A APOMEGRANATE MOJITO, THE JUICE JUST WASN'T FLAVORFUL ENOUGH, THIS IS GREAT ADDS A NICE COLOR AND TASTE
Julia P. from rancher feed and seed Posted on 07/22/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register