Torani Grapefruit Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.)
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors and cold-filtered water
- Ideal for cocktails, mocktails, flavored sodas, and more
Tablecraft 66128 Coffee Syrup Pump .25 oz.
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing.
To prevent this from happening, try a slightly different way of preparing the drink. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Perfect for cocktails, mocktails, Italian sodas and more, Torani grapefruit flavoring syrup brings the sweet and tangy flavor of grapefruit to any drink. Delight your guests with a surprising flavor when you add this delicious syrup to teas, sodas, mixed drinks and more! This tasty syrup comes in a 750mL (25.4 fl. oz.) bottle so you can keep your most popular flavoring syrups on hand to give your thirsty customers!
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Straws & Stirrers
Overall User Rating: Torani Grapefruit Flavoring Syrup - 750 mL (25.4 fl. oz.) ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
This is one of my favourite syrups for Italian sodas and mixed drinks. It has an absolutely wonderful grapefruit flavour that is very much like the high quality grapefruit pop varieties that can be purchased at grocery stores.
Phillip B. Posted on 05/28/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register